Step Into the Zone
There’s nothing like being able to take a peek at your cards and seeing that amazing hand you’re hoping to score. It’s a real rush—your heart’s racing, your palms start sweating in anticipation. Now with Zone Poker, you can get that instant jolt of adrenaline by playing faster hands and seeing more cards. It’s the fast-paced action like you’ve never seen it before.
Zone Poker cuts out the time spent waiting for folded hands to end and new cards to be dealt. What that means is that the second you fold your hand at a Zone Poker table, you’ll immediately be redirected to a new table with new players and cards.
Here are some of Zone Poker’s stellar features:
• CHECK/FOLD NOW or FOLD NOW button is available, allowing players to fold hands and move to a new table with new cards so much faster than before.
• Cuts down on time between hands, allowing players to wait less and see more cards.
• When a player folds their cards or the hand ends, a table sliding animation will be shown to transition towards the next table and hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will a Zone Poker game begin?
Zone Poker games begin once there is a full table of players. The game will begin the moment the table you’re seated at is full.
How do Poker Points work when playing Zone Poker?
With Zone Poker, the Poker Point system works the exact same way as a standard cash game. However, because Zone Poker gives you the ability to play more hands in the same amount of time, you’ll be able to score more points than you would in a normal cash game.
How do the blinds work when playing Zone Poker?
Since players change tables and sit with new players every hand, assigning the big blind works a little differently. The big blind is assigned based on the following order of priority:
• A player that has yet to pay the big blind (either a new player playing their first hand or a player that has played more than one hand but have not paid the big blind).
• A player that has gone the longest amount of time without paying the big blind (in terms of number of hands played).
If there is more than one player who fall under one of these categories, the big blind will be assigned randomly among those players.
When playing Zone Poker, how much time to act are players allowed?
Players are given 15 seconds to act, which is half the time of a normal cash game. Zone Poker is played much faster and allows players to see more hands, increasing the action.
Zone Poker consists of the same standard poker games you know and love, only it gives you the chance to spend more time actually playing and less time waiting on hands to end and new cards to be dealt. It’s all about speed and keeping up the pace with Zone Poker, which makes it both exhilarating and modern. Get into the zone today and see if you can take the heat.
Learn more about our deposit options.